1. Place the coriander, garlic, fish sauce, water, pepper, chilli-garlic sauce in the bowl of a food processor; pulse to form a paste.
2. With the processor running, pour the oil through the lid spout in a slow stream. Use a spatula to scrape the marinade out of the processor and pour it over the vegetables.
3. Toss well, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, prepare a charcoal grill for medium heat. Thread the marinated vegetables onto metal skewers (or wooden skewers that have soaked in water for 30 minutes).
5. Grill the skewers for 12-15 minutes, turning frequently to prevent burning, until tender and browned around the edges.
6. Serve with rice, noodles, or as a side dish!
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.