1. Put the coconut milk, rice flour and sugar into a mixing bowl, Add a pinch of salt and 500 ml of water and mix until you have a smooth batter.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat and brush lightly with coconut oil or butter
3. Make sure the pan is hot before adding the batter in, otherwise they will stick to the pan. Pour some of the mixture into the pan making small round pancakes.
4. When they begin to slightly bubble and lift up on the sides flip them over gently and cook until each side is lightly browned for 1-2 minutes
5. Continue until all batter is finished
6. Serve with a dusting of icing sugar and add your favourite fresh fruit topping on top!
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.