School of Wok Gift Hamper
1 x copy of Chinese Unchopped. 1 x High Quality denim apron
The first of Jeremy Pang’s cookbooks focuses upon demystifying Chinese cookery. With an in depth exploration on each facet of Chinese ingredients, spices and herbs- Chinese Unchopped is a great cookbook addition to your shelf if you are looking to learn how to cook delicious authentic Chinese dishes!
- Forward by Ken Hom - Features 160 pages of full colour recipes - Size: 26.2 x 2.1 x 20.9cm
High quality Denim Apron:
Get your wok on in the kitchen with School of Wok’s aprons! With a dark denim wash and the iconic School of Wok logo embroidered on the front pocket, these smartly understated aprons are the exact ones used by the talented chefs of our own cookery school - so they can definitely withstand a beating! With an adjustable neck-strap in School of Wok red to boot, this apron is the perfect product for any budding wokmaster out there. Perfect to go along with a School of Wok voucher for the foodie in your life.
- Material: 72% premium quality cotton, 28% polyester
- 81 cm in length and 73cm wide for a good wrap around the body offering excellent protection.
- Colour: dark denim thread on the main body, School of Wok red strapping
- 2 riveted pockets with red cotton stitching.
- Suitable for machine washing
- Embroidered School of Wok logo
- Very durable - Our chefs and customers wear them in the school for classes .
- Adjustable neck strap and extra long waist ties
- All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
- Made in India