14" HEAVY DUTY CARBON STEEL WOK (12322042)
Calling all Asian food enthusiasts! Are you in search of the ultimate wok to elevate your cooking game? Look no further than our 14”/36cm heavy-duty carbon steel wok, specially designed for those aspiring to become true Wokstars.
Created with traditional Asian cookery in mind, our carbon steel wok helps to unlock those delicious wok-hey smoky aromas that stir-fry is famous for. This wok size is perfect to create meals for 4-6 people and features a bamboo handle, a secondary handle as well as a flat bottom making it ideal for all modern-day hobs, including induction.
· Dimensions: L: 58.5cm, W: 35cm, H/D: 14.5cm. Depth of actual wok bowl - 10cm
· Weight: 1.99kg and serves 4-6 people, making it ideal for families or small dinner parties.
· Bamboo Handle: The 16.5cm in length handle is detachable and varnished with Danish wood oil to keep cool while cooking. It also features a secondary handle making it easier for lifting (you cannot detach this handle).
· Built-in Loop Hook: Hang your wok easily with the built-in loop hook.
· Carbon Steel Material: Made from 2mm thick (2 gauge) carbon steel, this wok is built to last and perfect for stir-frying.
· Flat-Bottomed: With a 18cm diameter, the flat-bottomed design ensures that heat is distributed evenly across the surface of the wok, resulting in more consistent cooking.
· Suitability: This wok is compatible with all types of hobs, including induction, making it a versatile and convenient addition to any kitchen. We recommend that you gradually build up the heat to prevent warping. The extra thickness makes this wok even more suitable for dealing with the power of induction hobs
· Manufacturer's Guarantee: All of our products come with a 2-year manufacturer's guarantee with proof of purchase. For further information, please refer to our terms and conditions.
· We highly recommend seasoning your wok before use to ensure maximum durability and cooking performance. Check out our video link below for instructions on how to season your wok.
· Ensure that your wok is completely dry by placing it on the hob before storing to prevent rusting.
· Made in Taiwan