1. Soak the egg noodles in hot water for 3-5 minutes
2. Once the noodles have separated, drain the water and allow to dry (preferably overnight for best results)
3. Wash the bean sprouts and place in a prep bowl
4. Wash the Chinese greens and slice into strips. Place in a prep bowl
5. Finely slice the pepper and spring onions and place in a small prep bowl
6. Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a wok to high heat
7. Add the peppers and stir fry for 1 minute
8. Add the Chinese greens and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes
9. Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for a further minute
10. Add the noodles and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes
11. Add approx. 2 tbsp dark soy sauce. Stir-fry until noodles become a consistent dark brown colour
12. Add the spring onion and a dash of sesame oil
Serve in a large bowl and enjoy these noodles with family and friends!
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.