1. Soak the egg noodles in hot water for 3-5 minutes.
2. Once the noodles have separated, drain the water and place them on a clean tea towel, in a tray to dry out and stay separate.
3. Finely chop the spring onions and garlic.
4. Roughly tear apart the oyster mushrooms and then dice the red pepper in small rough dices.
5. In a small mixing bowl, combine ‘The Sauce’ ingredients and set aside.
6. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over high heat until smoking hot. Add the spring onions & garlic, and then the pork mince and stir fry, whilst chopping through the meat to separate well for a minute until browned and cooked through.
7. Then add the red peppers and the mushrooms and continue stir frying on a high heat for a further minute.
8. Next, pour in the sauce, cooking the entire mixture over medium heat, folding occasionally, for approx. 10 minutes or until well combined.
9. Separately, mix 2 tsp cornflour with a couple of teaspoons of water to create a paste, and add to the meat, stirring until sauce has thickened and reached a velvety texture.
10. Ladle the sauce on top of the noodles and garnish with the remaining chopped spring onion and coriander.
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.