13" Wok & Roll Round Bottom Wok (12322001)
For international delivery, please email us at email@example.com
This is the 13”/33cm Carbon-Steel round bottomed Wok that is used in all traditional Asian cooking- be it in a home, restaurant or by a street vendor in Asia! With perfect heat distribution to evoke those delicious smoky wok-hey aromas- gas oven owners can easily use this excellent Wok though pairing with our specially designed Wok ring! This Wok is fantastic to make flavourful meals for 3-4 people.
- L: 54cm, W: 33cm, H/D: 10cm
- 1.069kg in weight
- Suitable for meals for 3-4 people
- Made from carbon steel - - 1.2mm thick (1.2 gauge)
- Round bottomed- Click here for the accompanying gas Wok ring
- Bamboo handle - 16.5cm in length. Detachable for oven seasoning. Keeps cool while cooking. Varnished with Danish wood oil.
- Built in loop hook for hanging
- Made from carbon steel
- Suitable for induction wok hobs - For flat induction hobs, this wok would require a specialist induction wok ring. Build up the heat gradually to avoid warping.
All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
Seasoning required (see video link below)
- It is possible to season on an induction hob, but it is a longer process. We recommend a gas hob or we use a blow torch.
- Not suitable for dishwashers.
- Please dry wok on the hob so it is bone dry before storing, otherwise it will rust.
Note: To learn how to season your lovely new carbon steel wok, why not watch one of our Doctor Wok videos?
All of our carbon steel woks use Cold Rolled Steel Sheet that has a silvery colour. It is a type of "white steel" because of its alloy content. The percentage of carbon is 0.001% and the percentage of iron is 99.9856%.
Made in Taiwan