1. Dip 1 summer roll pastry into a tub of cold water for 3 seconds
2. Lay the pastry down on the work top
3. Place cold filling in centre of the 1st pastry
4. Once the pastry starts to soften, start the folding process
5. Fold the bottom centre into the middle and stick
6. Holding finger tips over the ‘roll’ and use thumbs to roll pastry tightly to enclose the filling
7. Keep rolling until you reach the middle of the pastry
8. Fold in both sides tightly and stick
9. Now continue rolling until pastries are fully closed and your summer roll has been made
10. Serve alongside your nuoc cham dipping sauce
Nuoc Cham Dipping Sauce
11. To make your nuoc cham dipping sauce start with the ratio of 1 Fish Sauce: 1 sugar : 2 water e.g.1 tbsp fish sauce: 1 tbsp sugar: 2 tbsp water.
12. Finely chop or crush your garlic and add to sauce
13. Squeeze the juice of your lime(s) and add to sauce to desired taste- start little and build up flavour
14. For a little extra kick, deseed your chilli and chop finely and add to the mix
15. Adjust flavours where necessary and enjoy!
How To Make Summer Rolls
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.