1. Finely slice the shallots and bird’s-eye chillies . Finely chop the garlic.
2. Mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl or ramekin.
3. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok until smoking-hot. Add the shallots and garlic, and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the minced chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes, breaking up the chicken into small bits.
4. Add the chillies and the sauce. Stir-fry for another minute add chicken stock. Let it cook for 2 -3 minutes.
5. Add the basil, and stir-fry until wilted. Serve lettuce leaves.
How To Make Thai Basil Chicken (Pad Krapow Gai)
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.