1. Soak the noodles in warm water for 10 minutes then drain and leave to dry
2. Finely chop the chilli and garlic, then gradually blend in the tamarind, sugar, fish sauce, kecap manis and lime juice and mix together
3. Using a little of the oil heat the wok to a very high heat and add the tofu. Stir fry the tofu until brown
4. Add the egg to the wok. Cook until the white has set, then break apart the yolk and finish cooking. Push to the back of the wok
5. Add the chives and stir fry for 30 seconds
6. Add the beansprouts and flash fry for 30 seconds then add the prawns and cook until pink
7. Add the noodles to the wok, along with half the sauce to help the noodles separate
8. Add the rest of the sauce then fry until the noodles are glistening, but not dry
9. Add the spring onions then serve immediately topped with peanuts, coriander, lime and the extra bean sprouts.
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.