1. Soak the Hor Fun in hot water for 3-5 minutes until all separated, but keep ‘al-dente’
2. Drain and allow to dry in a cool place
3. Mix the sauce ingredients
4. Beat the eggs in a small bowl
5. Blanch the green veg for 2 - 3 minutes on the same wok. Get rid of the water on the wok and dry it. Heat 1 tsp of oil and cook the chicken half way through and transfer to a bowl.
6. Now heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in the wok to a high heat. Add the egg and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until cooked half way
7. Reduce the heat to medium (so as not to burn the egg), push the egg to the side of the wok and add ½ tablespoon of vegetable oil to the centre.
8. Bring the wok back to smoking point, add the noodles, chicken and broccoli and stir-fry 3–5 minutes making sure you mix all the ingredients together without breaking the noodles too much.
9. Add the sauce a couple of tablespoons at a time, stir through once or twice each time coating the stir fry with the sauce.
How To Make Pad See Ew
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.