14" Heavy duty non stick wok (12322043)
Easy to maintain and easy to cook with- get your hands on our 14”/36cm Wok Star Carbon Steel wok and become Wokstar ready!
Created with traditional Asian cookery in mind, our non-stick carbon steel wok helps to unlock those delicious wok-hey smoky aromas that stir-fry is famous for. This wok size is perfect to create meals for 4-6 people and features a bamboo handle, a secondary handle as well as a flat bottom making it ideal for all modern-day hobs, including induction.
- L: 58cm, W: 35cm, H: 14.5cm
- Depth of actual wok bowl - 10cm
- 1.9kg in weight
- Suitable for meals for 4-6 people
- Detachable bamboo handle - 16.5cm in length. Keeps cool while cooking. Varnished with a Danish Wood oil.
- Secondary handle making it easier for lifting.
- Built in loop hook for hanging.
- Made from carbon steel with a non stick coating - 2mm thick (2.0 gauge)
- Flat-bottomed - 18cm in diameter
- The extra thickness makes this wok even more suitable for dealing with the power of induction hobs
- Suitable for all other hobs.
- Suitable for making curries, stews and deep frying.
All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
Not suitable for dishwashers.
Only use non metallic cooking utensils in this pan - Wood, silicone.
All of our carbon steel woks use Cold Rolled Steel Sheet that has a silvery colour. We believe it is a type of "white steel" because of its alloy content. The percentage of carbon is 0.001% and the percentage of iron is 99.9856%.
The heavy duty woks use the more durable and expensive Whitford Eclipse coating which requires both a basecoat and topcoat. Teflon is a registered trade mark for Teflon coatings and so is different altogether. All our non-stick coatings are PFOA free. Teflon is a registered trade mark for Teflon coatings and so is different altogether. All our non-stick coatings are PFOA free.
Made in Taiwan