14" Heavy duty carbon steel wok (12322042)
For international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asian food aficionados, we have the perfect induction wok for you- get your hands on our 14”/36cm Wok Star Carbon Steel wok and become Wokstar ready!
Created with traditional Asian cookery in mind, our carbon steel wok helps to unlock those delicious wok-hey smoky aromas that stir-fry is famous for. This wok size is perfect to create meals for 4-6 people and features a bamboo handle, a secondary handle as well as a flat bottom making it ideal for all modern-day hobs, including induction.
- L: 58.5cm, W: 36cm, H/D: 14.5cm
- 1.99kg in weight.
- Suitable for meals for 4-6 people.
- Detachable Bamboo handle - 16.5cm in length. Keeps cool while cooking. Varnished in Danish wood oil.
- Secondary handle making it easier for lifting (you cannot detach this handle)
- Built in loop hook for hanging
- Made from carbon steel - 2mm thick (2.0 gauge)
- Flat-bottomed - 18cm in diameter
- Induction friendly. The extra thickness makes this wok even more suitable for dealing with the power of induction hobs
- Suitable for all other hobs.
- Suitable for making curries, stews and deep frying.
All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
Seasoning required (see video link below)
- It is possible to season on an induction hob, but it is a longer process. We recommend a gas hob or we use a blow torch.
- Not suitable for dishwashers.
- Please dry wok on the hob so it is bone dry before storing, otherwise it will rust.
Note: To learn how to season your lovely new carbon steel wok, why not watch one of our Doctor Wok videos?
All of our carbon steel woks use Cold Rolled Steel Sheet that has a silvery colour. It is a type of "white steel" because of its alloy content. The percentage of carbon is 0.001% and the percentage of iron is 99.9856%.
Made in Taiwan