For international delivery, please email us at email@example.com
While the metal ‘bird’s nest’ strainer is the traditional Chinese tool of choice for deep-frying, its incompatibility with non-stick woks makes it a nightmare for many modern-day chefs. That’s where we come in.
School of Wok’s NEW soft-head, silicone strainer is specifically adapted for use in non-stick woks and frying pans, while the beech wood handle is perfectly set to a shallow angle to allow convenient use without risk of burns. Ideal for poaching and deep-frying, the School of Wok silicone strainer is also both eco-friendly and naturally antibacterial - what more could you want?
- L: 35cm, W: max 10.5cm
- Natural anti bacterial handle made from bamboo. Stays cool while cooking.
- Straining head made from silicone
- Suitable for using with non-stick surfaces
- Angled handle to decrease risk of burn
- Ideal for poaching and deep-frying
- All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher due to beach wood handle.