_This recipe follows the method of School of Wok’s brand-new Spicy Sichuan Stir-Fry Kit! Available at Tesco
1. Firstly, take your onion and pepper and roughly dice both into large chunks. Next, separate your leftover turkey slices into chunks of similar size to the chopped vegetables, and place these smaller turkey pieces into a bowl. Opening up the Spicy Sichuan Stir-Fry Kit, tear open the sachet of marinade and pour the liquid over the bowl of turkey, massaging the meat to ensure all pieces are thoroughly coated. Leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Once the turkey is ready, build your wok clock! On a large plate, place your onion at 12 o’clock, and then arrange the peppers, sachet of spice mix, marinated turkey and pot of sauce clockwise around the rest of the plate.
3. You’re ready to wok! Over a high heat, drizzle approximately 1 tablespoon of oil into your wok and bring it to smoking point. Add your onion and peppers and stir-fry for 2 minutes. (Hint: usually, you would introduce raw meat at the same point as your vegetables, but as we are using pre-cooked leftovers, we can add it in later)
4. After 2 minutes and still over a high heat, push the onions and peppers to one side of your wok and add the turkey into the gap, using the back of your ladle to push the meat down and sear it for 1 minute. At this point, mix the meat through the rest of the vegetables and stir fry once more, adding in the spice mix as you go.
5. Finally, open up your pot of sauce and pour it into the wok. Stir fry again for just 2 minutes, keeping the wok over a high heat and the sauce at a vigorous boil, before transferring your spicy stir-fry mix to a serving plate of your choice. Garnish with coriander and serve with a side of rice or noodles. Enjoy!
How To Make Turkey Stir Fry
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.