1. Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix
2. Pour the coconut milk and blend until smooth, use a hand blender if you think is necessary
3. Let the mix rest for 15 minutes
4. Preheat the waffle maker with coconut oil
5. Scoop the waffle mix into the waffle maker and cook for 5 minutes
6. Enjoy these waffles with a mix of berries, and some maple syrup on top.
View Our Products
Have you been inspired by our tips and recipes? Why not check out our ranges below! From our exclusive range of woks to our cookery classes that will help inspire your cooking further.