Skinny Wok (12322008)
For international delivery, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello health enthusiasts! Our Skinny 12”/30cm Carbon Steel Wok is perfect for those wanting to use less oil but still want delicious Asian dishes! This Wok is perfect for meals for 2-3 people and has specially designed dimpled surfaces which spreads oil thinly- but also allows you achieve high cooking temperatures due to its Carbon Steel finish. Suitable for induction hobs.
- L: 52cm, W: 30.5cm, H/D: 7cm
- 1.120kg in weight
- Suitable for meals for 2-3 people
- Bamboo handle - 16.5cm in length. Detachable for oven seasoning. Keeps cool while cooking. Varnished with Danish wood oil.
- Built in loop hook for hanging
- Made from carbon steel - 1.2mm thick (1.2 gauge)
- Flat-bottomed - 22 cm in diameter
- Suitable for induction hobs, but build up the heat gradually to avoid warping.
- Specially designed dimpled surface which spreads oil thinly.
All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
Seasoning required (see video link below)
- It is possible to season on an induction hob, but it is a longer process. We recommend a gas hob or we use a blow torch.
- Not suitable for dishwashers.
- Please dry wok on the hob so it is bone dry before storing, otherwise it will rust.
Note: To learn how to season your lovely new carbon steel wok, why not watch one of our Doctor Wok videos?
All of our carbon steel woks use Cold Rolled Steel Sheet that has a silvery colour. It is a type of "white steel" because of its alloy content. The percentage of carbon is 0.001% and the percentage of iron is 99.9856%.
Made in Taiwan