12" Non stick Wok:
Get ready to Wok on with our 12”/30cm non-stick Carbon steel wok. Created with traditional Asian cookery in mind, and for those who want easy maintenance, our carbon steel wok helps to unlock those delicious wok-hey smoky aromas that stir-fry is famous for. This wok size is perfect to create meals for 2-3 people and features a bamboo handle as well as a flat bottom making it ideal for all modern-day hobs, including induction.
- L: 53cm, W: 31cm, H/D: 9cm
- 1.033kg in weight
- Suitable for meals for 2-3 people
- Detachable bamboo handle - 16.5cm in length. Keeps cool while cooking. Varnished with a Danish wood Oil.
- Built in loop hook for hanging.
- Made from non-stick carbon steel - 1.2mm thick (1.2 gauge)
- Flat-bottomed - 14cm in diameter
- Suitable for induction hobs
All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
Not suitable for dishwashers.
Only use non metallic cooking utensils in this pan - Wood, silicone.
All of our carbon steel woks use Cold Rolled Steel Sheet that has a silvery colour. We believe it is a type of "white steel" because of its alloy content. The percentage of carbon is 0.001% and the percentage of iron is 99.9856%.
The non stick coating is Xylan which is a registered trade mark for a coating manufactured and licenced by Whitford, we use Xylan because it is better suited to high temperatures than other non-stick coatings. Teflon is a registered trade mark for Teflon coatings and so is different altogether. All our non-stick coatings are PFOA free.
Made in Taiwan
The Gyoza Kit, which serves two and makes 15 to 20 dumplings, comes complete with flour mix, ginger and garlic marinade, a dipping sauce along with step-by-step instructions. Great activity for the whole family. Just add your choice of fresh ingredients as you go, to create authentic filled dumplings in just 45 minutes. We call it a cookery lesson in a box!
- Suitable for Vegans
- Ginger and garlic flavour - Goes great with tofu, paneer or pork mince.
- Mild heat
- Make 15 to 20 dumplings per kit
- Takes 45 minutes to make fresh gyoza from scratch.
- Serves 2 adults or 3-4 as a part of a banquet.
- Opportunity to enter a competition to win a class at the School of Wok!
Allergens - Soy, Wheat, Soya beans.
How to make gyoza video is here.
While the metal ‘bird’s nest’ strainer is the traditional Chinese tool of choice for deep-frying, its incompatibility with non-stick woks makes it a nightmare for many modern-day chefs. That’s where we come in.
School of Wok’s NEW soft-head, silicone strainer is specifically adapted for use in non-stick woks and frying pans, while the beech wood handle is perfectly set to a shallow angle to allow convenient use without risk of burns. Ideal for poaching and deep-frying, the School of Wok silicone strainer is also both eco-friendly and naturally antibacterial - what more could you want?
- L: 35cm, W: max 10.5cm
- Natural anti bacterial handle made from bamboo. Stays cool while cooking.
- Straining head made from silicone
- Suitable for using with non-stick surfaces
- Angled handle to decrease risk of burn
- Ideal for poaching and deep-frying
- All of our products come with 2 years manufacturers guarantee with proof of purchase. Please see our terms and conditions to learn more.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher due to beach wood handle.